Starting over a weight loss journey again, and again and again. Feels like I can’t never get it right. Every time I fall off track within days of starting. I ate badly too many times. So I’m starting over again.
- It’s a new month and I’m counting down the weeks until I can go shopping for that cute dress for Christmas and New Years!
- I have 5 weeks left of The Master’s Hammer and Chisel workout program and I better bring my A Game to have spectacular results.
- I’m still FAT
- I feel like a FAILURE again.
- I’m tired all the time.
- I feel like CRAP
- I can go on and on…..
I don’t even want to go there. Step on the scale again to see that terrifying number screaming in my face? Really? Ok, I have to accept the fact that I screwed up and just deal with it. I’ll keep track of my weight and measurements.
Plans for this week
- Keep my food journal to log my meals
- Check in everyday to my Facebook support group to stay accountable
- Work my ass of during my workouts. Seriously, flab you need to go away!
- Find motivation every day
It’s disheartening to regain weight, horrifying to face people who raved over your weight loss the first time around.
I’m finally regaining my equilibrium. I’m gearing up to start over again. This time, I’m gathering a team of supporters to hold me accountable through my Facebook challenge group. I’ll be blogging. I’ll change my lifestyle, one healthy bite at a time.
The only way to fail is to stop trying. I’m trying again.