Every now and then I want to indulge in something sweet and of course chocolates! But to sabotage all my hard work to a treat this time in my journey, well not such a good idea. So here’s my go to dessert when I want some cake! It’s easy and very fast to make.
2 Mar 2016
Vegan Chocolate Shakeology Mug Cake
1 Scoop Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp PB2
1 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 or 3 tbsp unsweetened Almond Milk
1 or 2 tbsp of Maple Syrup (you can use honey or stevia)
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce ( or 1 egg)
1 Spoon of Peanut Butter
1. In a mug or bowl mix all dry ingredients first. Mix Shakeology, baking powder, PB2, And cocoa.
2. Next, mix 2-3 tbsp of milk, unsweetened Apple sauce (or egg).
3. Mix well until ingredients are wet.
4. If you want to add peanut butter, put one spoonfull in the center and push it down a bit.
5. Microwave for 90 seconds.
6. When it’s done, the edges will pull from th sides.